Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

An idea ...

I was thinking the other night about various things and was curious about pricing. I tend to keep my prices low as some of what I've been publishing and selling has been previously available for free. When I wander through Smashwords though I often see short little things around 5000 words for about the same price as my books.

I'm curious I as to whether they actually ever sell. I don't think that it will influence my pricing at this point, but I am wondering what the next Nikki Dark book should be sold for given its 200,000+ word length.

It also made me think of a new concept. A short story, a quick little flash from my mind. A new series of bits perhaps ... Something I might just refer to as ...

A Quikki by nikki!

Licks and kisses,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment