Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Just a quick update

Just in case you're wondering what's going on in Nikki world, I'm still around. I'm writing and working on a couple of things at once. This isn;t ever really the most productive way for me to work, but its the way it often happens.

So what's in the works? Well there's my long-touted romance that I am working on for a special friend. I'm determined to try and get that to completion. There's also the Sorcery School update that I won't to get out there. I'm not going to put any promise dates out there, by I hope I can find the time to make some decent progress.

I also had an idea for Nikkirotica 3: Teachers, Tutors and Naughty Students

So there you go that's what's going on. Oh and at some point I need to get through another update to Nikki and Sammi's story. So much to write, so little time to do it!

licks and kisses,

nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment