Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Facebook

Okay, so it seems that Facebook didn't like the fact that my presence there represented my pen name rather than the real me. They've shut me down. Well, they managed to shut that page down.

In its place, I have put up an author page (for as long as it lasts). I'm not quite sure how I am going to use the page yet, but as a minimum I'll be sure to be announcing upcoming book launches and providing updates as to what I am working on. It may well be a fair bit of duplication of what goes on here, but might be a little more frequent. 

I'd love it if you'd look up my page and like it so that I can start to get some followers!

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/Nikki-Hall-542301086113118


Licks and kisses,

nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment