Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

What is Nikki Writing?

Just because I am sure that you're wondering, I thought that I'd give you an update on the things that I am currently working on. Hopefully it whets your appetite.

So there are a couple of things imminent, both to come out under the Nikki Dark moniker. A sleep walking based quikki and a longer story that is actually a request from one of my biggest fans. It's a different area to what I normally write, so hopefully it tickles a few libidos! I'm pretty sure that people will still like it.

Both of these are currently being beta-read and just need editing and cover art before I get around to publishing them.

The other thing that has been mentioned here recently that I've been plugging away at is ComicCon Bingo. So far there's almost 12,000 words down for that one. I'm certainly enjoying writing it, though I can't say for sure where it is going to finish. THat's one of the things that constantly surprises me when I write. I can start somewhere with a reasonably fixed idea of where it is going to go, but then it is like the characters take on a life of their own and lead me somewhere different to where I thought. It keeps the writing fun.

licks and kisses,

nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment