Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Where's Nikki?

Just in case you're worried, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I am writing even. I managed to keep to a pretty slick schedule with my experimental piece for the first few weeks because I had most of it pre-written. We're now venturing into less-charted territory and given the last vote was so close, I couldn't be sure just where I would need to take it. That's now taken care of and hopefully later today the next bit will be up.

I have also been working on other things, notably a story for someone who has helped me out a lot recently. The original concept was a 5k word quikki, but somehow that's transformed itself into 12k words and counting. I hope to try and complete the first draft of that next week.

So there you go, I am alive, I am writing and I'm even managing to squeeze some fun into my life!

Licks and kisses

nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment