Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Book Title Challenge

As often happens, I've flitted around from one project to the next, but have finally settled on what the next thing out may be. It was supposed to be the romance that I have been working on, but that's stalled a bit lately. I decided to add to and finish off the series that I started at Literotica called Fun at Sorcery School. I'm not happy with the title though. If I'm going to put it on a book cover, I want it to be a bit snappier and a bit racier. It needs to convey a bit more to draw the reader in to reading it. Especially if they're going to have to pay for it.

I've come up with a couple of options and would like to know what you think would be a good fit. I've even left the option open for you to add your own suggestions. Click the link below to vote and let me know what you think!


And if you've previously tried to vote, the link is now working! So have another go please.

licks and kisses,

nikki



1 comment: