Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Sorcery School

I have been working on an old series of stories that was titled Fun at Sorcery School at Literotica. I have re-edited what was previously written and am currently adding to it before looking at publishing. Thinking about publishing has presented me with the challenge of finding cover art. My usual source didn't really turn up anything that worked for me and so I've been looking around and stumbled across some images that might just be appropriate. (If you click the link it will take you to the webpage I found them at ... credit where credit is due! Most of these are from Alan Gutierrez)








I need to contact the artist and see if there's any chance of being allowed to use one of them. If you happen to know of an artist that would likely let me use their imagery and it looks as good as these, please let me know!

licks and kisses,

nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment